Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 11:03 PM   #243 (permalink)
Key

Satan has still got some fantastic death metal up his sleeve. Some of it well known, some of it not well known. I guess his minions in Hell have been doing some serious digging. They found a band by the name of Before The Dawn. Guess they must've found it before the dawn, eh? eh? No-one? Bueler?

Anyway...

Satan: "This album is titled Rise of the Phoenix. It's got a very consistent groove and the vocalist is fantastic. Don't ask me about any of their other albums seeing as I have not listened to them yet. My minions down here decided this album was the one I should listen to first, and hey, they know my taste very well.

This is one of the best tracks on the album in my opinion. It's a song that just punches you in the face.

What do you think of that, Santa?"

Santa: "Where are the reindeer? Where are the jingle bells? I understand that this is death metal, but c'mon Satan, do you really think you're going to win me over? I can agree though that this song does have a nice groove, and the vocalist although scary does seem to know what he's doing. I don't see myself listening to this band too often, unless they incorporate some sort of Christmas cheer into their music. I know you're just itching for a rating, so here you go..."

Key is offline   Reply With Quote