Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #17570 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I don't care if they're rich it's that they're almost always rude, ignorant, and annoying.
You've just described 90% of poor people as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
They always think the world revolves around them, as if one person making minimum wage with about 12 other projects that came before theirs can somehow manage to make 25 coil-bound, double-sided, 250-page full color booklets in under 20 minutes because you're a fancy fucking businessman who was probably busy snorting coke in our fucking bathroom before you placed this order.
Again, poor people are dicks too. Except whereas the rich think poor people are beneath them because poor people are ignorant trash, poor people think they're better than rich people because their down-to-earth sensibilities make them curiously more enlightened.

Every economic class has legitimate criticisms of the others, because all people suck. They just happen to suck in different ways sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i dislike the vast majority of poor people tbh.
I started a firestorm a while back by saying the same thing.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote