Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 04:36 AM   #247 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post

I regret to inform any readers that once 2015 rolls around, I will be taking a break from here. It's nothing personal, just need to let my mind relax and come up with some great ideas for the new year. Don't worry, i'll still be taking care of the MusicBanter Awards, but once that's all done, i'll be away from here. Like I said, nothing personal.

Anyway, new post soon following the Christmas theme.
I totally understand where you're coming from, Ki. This is possibly something similar to what I went through in May; you get to the point where you're feeling all of this is a bit too much and you need to take a break, get away from it all so you can (if you want to) come back to it fresh again. And nobody deserves a break more than you. You do recall I awarded yours the hardest working journal award last year? Believe me, this is the best thing you can do. I speak from experience here.

Have a great rest and of course a wonderful Christmas. As Pet_Sounds says, you will be missed, but we understand.