Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 12:18 PM   #29711 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Came closer to getting into a car accident this morning that I ever have before. Dark, 7 AM, barely awake, pouring rain, yellow light, guy in front of me speeds up to beat it, looks like I've got the room to make it with him so I go for it, he chokes at last second and slams on the brakes, I **** a thousand suns, slam on my breaks at 30 km/h maybe 40, useless in the pouring rain, I slide and swerve like a mother****er, miss him by barely a foot, CCR blasting on the tape deck. The brain does funny **** in a panic, the adrenaline didn't hit until I was stopped, while I was sliding towards him I was cool as a cat, completely focused on controlling the slide. Totally my mistake, should never try to be the second vehicle speeding through a yellow.

Can't wait to never do that again.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote