Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 11:42 PM   #10544 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
I truly mourn for girls who don't/haven't experienced that kind of heaven.
Not when you get orgasms from sex like me hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Maybe you just don't have a very sensitive clit and get way better g-spot orgasms? I've read and heard that some women have hyper sensitive clits so I assume the opposite could also be possible. All the chicks I've been with have been about the same so I really have no reference point.

I have a semi sensitive clit but it actually is irritating when people touch it, it feels really uncomfortable and not really pleasurable.

Edit: O FFS filter.. how is clit okay but the plural is blocked. Fuck you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
that's what i was thinking too. kind of confusing that you could feel nothing. unless... were you born in an islamic country by any chance?
Well 10% or so of women get turned on by vaginal intercourse rather than oral so it's perfectly normal for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Not to speak for vanilla or imply this is her experience, but I know that personally, as well as in the experience of close friends, it takes a while when exploring your sexuality to recognize what feels good to you and how to use that to your advantage. I've had people go down on me for years and am only just recently able to *** (and actually that goes for more than just orally focused orgasms).

It takes more than just a skillful dude to make a lady squirm right.
I agree with you, a lot of women haven't explored themselves enough to know what makes them turned on. I have actually deeply explored my sexuality since I was 12. I started masturbated at 13-14 and it was always inside my vagina that felt so so good. I don't believe it's down to the skill of the guy. Some men were perplexed that I didn't enjoy them licking my clit. Sometimes I felt bad and pretended to enjoy it but these days I tell them it's not for me straight away. I get instantly pleasured when the cock goes inside because I'm tight and short in length. If it goes long enough and my mind is only focused on the enjoyment I orgasm. I've had multiple orgasms before but only certain guys make it happen. Those with stamina. My Arabic ex-boyfriend was so good at lasting for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
fair point. i know i saw some study that said there is a good portion of the female population that either can't *** or have a hard time cumming at all. but this was in regard to normal sex. from what i remember it had something to do with where the clit was.. if it was in the right place then the friction from the penetration would stimulate it but if it was too far away or something then it didn't work. something like that... i can't remember exactly and can't be bothered to look it up again. but yea that has to suck for those women.

for me, it takes a lot of work to make me *** as well. i always assumed i jerked off too much as a kid or something but basically it takes a while for me if i'm with a chick. if i'm by myself i can get the job done in 3 minutes flat, like one of those nascar teams.
Actually I've run into a few guys who struggled to ***, but usually that was with blow jobs. I'm good at them so it shocked me when I couldn't make them ***. But occasionally I did and it made me feel like a champion. I swallowed that **** so hard.