Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #29726 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

there is a grocery store called bi-lo around here. i go there pretty frequently cause they have decent prices and without the hassle of going to walmart... which is like the times square of this ****ty small town.

anyway, like i said there's a store called bi-lo and i went in to get some **** and i tend to sort of zone in on whatever it is i'm looking for when i'm in any kind of store and i basically ignore everyone else unless they're a young attractive female. i mean it might be bad manners or whatever but it's just my instinct.

anyway i was looking for some **** and i heard a lady say "shoe's untied hun..." but it was like cause of her southern accent and the fact that i wasnt even paying attention to her it took my brain an extra 20 seconds to register that she was talking to me.

but before i even realized this she got offended and i heard her say to some old ass lady she was with: "bi-lo's gone to hell in a handbasket..." and she just sounded so southern and disappointed in society when she said it like she thought my mentality was "**** you bitch... i wear my shoes untied on purpose cause i'm one of those crazy kids" and i couldn't help but laugh once i realized what had transpired.

really i didn't even register the shoes untied thing until after she said bi-lo's gone to hell in a handbasket and then that made me crack up and she looked at me like i was satan and i couldn't stop laughing as she walked away disappointed.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote