Music Banter - View Single Post - Am I too old to pursue a career in music?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #58 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuingchange View Post
You people are just a bunch of little computer-nerd, smart-ass bitches. This is not the first time I've asked a neutral question on this forum and got nothing but rude, smart-alec responses. Go **** yourselves!

And seriously, stop with the stupid memes. They don't make you look funny or cute. They make you look like a nerdy little prick.
Dude, you show up every few months to ask a question, get honest responses, and quickly devolve into what sounds like a pissed off jock who grew up and never got over his high school glory days. If you notice, nobody was truly "unkind" until you started frothing at the mouth and insulting them. I genuinely think you can pursue a music career, hell, I've encouraged my own little brother to do the same. Because he's brilliant, and a great musician, and wants to MAKE MUSIC. I'm sorry, but I'm not just going to tell some guy who wants to be some kind of rock god that he can do that, because that's stupid, and makes no sense.

Sorry your feelings are hurt and all, but this is the real world, and we're all grown ups here. Instead of retorting with threats and name calling, maybe just deal with it... or, you know, actually think about what's being said.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote