Music Banter - View Single Post - I need advice on what to do about a friend
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
So, let me see if I get this straight. Guy has girlfriend for a long time, girlfriend finds phone messages to chicks that work in a message parlor or whatever. Right? Am I right?

See this is where I am about to ostracize myself from the fold. I don't personally see anything wrong about paying for sex. Hey man, I don't judge people and what they do, and I am not saying that you do brother. So please don't take my statement to mean that. I am saying we all do it for free why are we so much better then the women or men that charge for their uhm services? Seriously, believe it or not we all pay for sex it might not be a cash exchange but we pay for it in one form or another, be it with diamonds, or just someone that will listen to your bull**** at 3:00 am on a Tuesday after you have eaten a tub of Ben and Jerry's all by your lonesome. (cough* I have never uhm done that then called someone I slept with feeling remorseful nooo...)
Nothing wrong with it, and as far as I'm concerned a closed relationship that still allowed for casual sex with others might just be the next step in romantic relationship evolution (and hookers would be a much more emotionally safe alternative to someone who you might develop actual romantic feelings for), but if your relationship is based on a mutually understood agreement based on a "traditional", sexually exclusive model, then you're an ******* for breaking your partner's trust, hookers or not.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote