Music Banter - View Single Post - I need advice on what to do about a friend
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I can relate to this so much. I have grown to resent my oldest friend because of the way he uses his penis. He cheats on his girlfriend, even with close friends of ours, and genuinely just messes with people's emotions. Including mine, he's slept with a girl I've been involved with so many times that it doesn't even hurt anymore. I can't bring myself to end the friendship though, because he's my brother and I love him. I imagine it'd be the same for you. Friendships are hard to break.
The difference is that he hasn't done anything to me personally and I don't think he will. I just lost a lot of respect for him as a person. I'm not really at the point where I'm going to make a decision if that is enough to break our friendship, but it's making me think about his character which is never a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
is his girlfriend hot?
Yes. I've known her forever though. She'll always be just a friend. If...that's what you were implying that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
So, let me see if I get this straight. Guy has girlfriend for a long time, girlfriend finds phone messages to chicks that work in a message parlor or whatever. Right? Am I right?
Nope. The messages were to other random ass girls. The handjob vixens are a separate problem.

I don't have a problem with him getting his turky jerky. The problem I have is that he brought his girlfriend across the country for this. The pay per view pants party was either happening before she moved out there with him, which is pretty scummy, or they happened after she moved out there which I find to be a rash decision.

He claims they lost a spark and that's why he's seeking a thumb wrestling partner for his dude junk. My whole opinion was that she made a HUGE upheaval of her life for him and I feel the least he could do is try to work things out a little more than three weeks before he decided to go buy some happy hoo ha massages. His whole attitude of "I'll do what I want" is also troubling because it shows how immature he is, which I tie to the constant weed smoking.

Also, I hope you all enjoyed my wordplay on handjobs.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote