Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #2632 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Time to wrap things up and set out the cookies for Santy! All of my journals will, as ever, be closed tomorrow, Christmas Day, though technically of course they won't: you can read them, but there won't be any new entries made until St. Stephen's Day (or Boxing Day if you're not in Ireland) when they will start being updated again.

Just like to say thanks to all who have patronised and kept my journals going with your comments and contributions, and even though I was away for several months this year it seems people for some reason still want to read what I write. Talk about your Christmas miracles!

Anyway, wherever you are, whether there's snow on the ground or the sun is burning high in the sky, whether you believe in Jesus or not, whether you celebrate the holiday season or whether you are just looking forward to a break from work, may you all have a very Happy Christmas and I'll see you all back here on Friday.

Nollaig Shona, Joyeux Noel, Felices Navidades, Glædelig Jul, Hyvää Joulua, Frohe Weihnachten, VrolijkKerstfeest , Buon Natale, Glædelig Jul Wesołych Świąt and Merry Christmas to all my friends and (almost) family here!

A few quick mentions, though this is by no means a full list, but some people I would like to single out for thanks and to send peaceful and happy wishes to at this holiday time. If you're not mentioned here it probably means you didn't make enough sacrifices in my temples this year. Or that I forgot you. Probably the latter. Don't feel bad: I'm an old man and my memory is going. What was I saying again? Oh yeah... these guys...

Vanilla, Roxy, Urban, Briks, Machine, Frownland, Pet_Sounds, Unknown Soldier, WWWP, Exo, Justin, Anteater, Misspoptart, Goofle, Janszoon, Ki and Lil, Wpnfire, WhateverDude, YorkeDaddy, Plankton, Neapolitan, Mondo, Chula Vista, Oriphiel, Freebase, Fetcher, Moss, Blaro and of course The Batlord!

May you all have a rockin' Christmas! See ya on the other side!