Music Banter - View Single Post - Christmas
Thread: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #184 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Speak for yourself and the fundamental muslims bro.
I dont think my morals are better then anyone's. I try had not to judge others lest I be myself.
It's not about putting yourself on a pedestal. The point is you think the way you think is right. Even if you recognize subjectivity in the topic you still hold your ideas about racism, abortion, etc above others. You think you are "more right" which when you boil it down = better. Doesn't matter how you want to disguise it with words. This idea doesn't extend to every single facet of human existence, I think it's mostly seen in morality and topics we feel very strongly about. Obviously a discussion about your favorite food would not invoke the same kind of feeling I am trying to explain.

I try not to judge other people either but I'm not gonna sit here and say I think racist people have their head on straight even though almost everyone I know is one and I like them as people. To me my view on racism is superior, better, more right, whatever you want to word it.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, if we didn't have feelings like that we would all be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 12-26-2014 at 03:18 PM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote