Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 10:10 AM   #22247 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Brighter Death Now - With promises of Death

first studio album from Brighter death Now in over 8 years.....and the first not on Roger's label "Cold Meat industry"....so Brighter Death Now is really the only "harsh industrial" band that i consistently still listen to after my two year defiling of myself with the genre.....this album picks up right where he left off and juggles back and forth between pure noise induced inner ramblings of a misanthropic sociopath and a desperate on the verge of violently ending his own life for the simple pleasure of revenge....i don't think i would call this a masterpiece (like Innerwar is) or even a step away from the norm within the genre....but if you like this type of nightmarish sound scape intermixed with obvious attempts to inflict pain on you and glorify hatred and sadism for what it really is .....then this is right up you alley

Black Light Accession - Post Future Recordings

2nd release by this seriously underrated UK band....full of wonderfully composed synth pieces....and topped of with some groovy bass lines and drumming while mixing the lyrical messages of despondent glimpses of the stupidity of mankind....and the happiness of watching it's entire demise....this one should be looped on New years eve....that aside this really is a wonderful album and despite the often heaviness of their lyrical content....the music really is often hypnotic and even....dare i say....fun.....think Depeche Mode in their darkest moments of heroine addiction....but think of it in happy terms
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote