Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 12:16 PM   #22251 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post

Brighter Death Now - With promises of Death

first studio album from Brighter death Now in over 8 years.....and the first not on Roger's label "Cold Meat industry"....so Brighter Death Now is really the only "harsh industrial" band that i consistently still listen to after my two year defiling of myself with the genre.....this album picks up right where he left off and juggles back and forth between pure noise induced inner ramblings of a misanthropic sociopath and a desperate on the verge of violently ending his own life for the simple pleasure of revenge....i don't think i would call this a masterpiece (like Innerwar is) or even a step away from the norm within the genre....but if you like this type of nightmarish sound scape intermixed with obvious attempts to inflict pain on you and glorify hatred and sadism for what it really is .....then this is right up you alley

It's decent, enough for me to check out the rest of the album. But would you have a link to Innerwar or any of their other better albums? They have some on Spotify but I'm not seeing Innerwar.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote