Music Banter - View Single Post - Machine's Monthly Musical Madness
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Default The Flaming Lips Discography Review Part 0: Intro

If you haven't noticed it at this point I'm just going to say it, I'm a HUGE Flaming Lips fan I love quite a bit of their output and have a large part of their discography on CD and Vinyl, to say they are one of my favorite bands I've ever found would be about right. So I got this idea of using this journal as a way to review some of my favorite bands complete discographies, that includes albums, EP's, singles, side projects, and whatever else so why not start with The Flaming Lips.

The way it will go is I'll be reviewing them chronologically for the most part, if I skip over some singles, EP's and bootlegs I'll be sure to go back and review those as well, and I don't plan on going to another discography until I'm done with this one. So now that I have a good a week and a half of time OK my hands before school starts back up, I'm going to try and do as much as possible now rather than wait. I'll be starting with Hear It Is, and it will be my first impression seeing as I've never taken the time to listen to it.

I'm really excited about doing this discography because there's so much to go through and so much that I like about it, if anything I hope I can turn a few people onto these guys. So look out for the reviews they'll start coming in soon.

Last edited by Machine; 12-27-2014 at 07:39 PM.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote