Music Banter - View Single Post - Are You In A Band
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 06:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
holdfasthope
Thrice

im in a band, its called Wings of the Fallen. We have five members, me and my mate both play guitar, we swap from lead to rhythem because we are both equally talented. my best mate on bass, and another mate on drums and another who sings. We've been going steady for most of this year now and its getting exciting. We just recorded some songs, they are unmixed and not mastered but their up on our site. *knows not to post it here*
But we're getting alot of notice, which is rad. We got told by a judge at battle of the bands that we should try and get to play at taste of chaos next year (Aust) because we are better than half the bands there. (we won that battle of the bands) We are like a melodic hardcore band. Me and the other guitarist are both heavily into thrice and Alexisonfire, while our bassist is into metal, and our singer and drummer are both into punk aswell. So yes, we have a gig tonight, our drummers last one before he moves, so we'll be on the search for a new drummer after that. Oh and I also play keyboard in it now aswell.

Yes, thats my rant.
holdfasthope is offline   Reply With Quote