Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 05:40 PM   #7299 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
The only "cringe level over 9000" videos I saw were the ones from Curt and Mirrorballs95. Curt was rubbing snuff and talking about trolling MusicBanter. (No offense John Wilkes Booth.)
i honestly have no idea what that even means but it sounds like an incredibly passive aggressive insult of some sort

edit: do you actually think i'm 216/butthead? cause i have posted in the same threads as him and even argued with him most likely. i can dig em up if you really need proof. so at that point you have to decide. am i that much of a master manipulator that i slowly but surely worked my way in as a new persona while still basting in the glory of the old, just in case the old gets banned i've got that ace up my sleeves. yea i got you didn't i? coudldn't even tell i was such a deranged lunatic could you? haha joke's on you.

honestly. can't imagine how much of a genius/freak you must think this curt guy is to go to such lengths, but i think i'm slightly jealous. but not really i just wanted some ****ed up line to end with.

Last edited by John Wilkes Booth; 12-28-2014 at 05:57 PM.