Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #7491 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i can tell you straight up i will say some **** basically as an offensive joke but 95% of the time i'll say whatever i'm saying has the very least a core element of truth to it even if somewhat simplified. sometimes i feel slightly bad that i don't seem to have normal human emotions but for the most part i don't care cause when i hear about how depressed you people are it makes me feel like my interpretation of the world is way better.
You need to work on your offensive humour because I usually like offensive humour. Or not, no skin off my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
For your own information, I'm not like this normally. Not in every-day life. However, I see some value in being able to release a perspective outside of restriction. It's cathartic. Hence the thread. But, hey, I'm not sure what age you mean so that whole part of your post is like... I dunno?
However far your age is from 20.

Anyway, I was just trying to alleviate a pointless discussion by trying to make some people cry. Especially mordwyr. I feel kind of bad for what I said about him now.