Music Banter - View Single Post - Public nudity
Thread: Public nudity
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #162 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Alright apparently I missed a hell of a lot on here so reading through the last 8 pages I've some **** to say.

First on the whole topic of the thread, I really don't think public nudity would ever really take off, I was joking in my post I really don't have a problem with it, I mean I'm little to uncomfortable with myself to ever actually do it. But I feel if there weren't laws against it I wouldn't really have a problem with public nudity at all.

Now onto mordwyr he again has shown that he has no intention of interacting with anyone on the forum, calling anyone who sparks up any tiny sort of debate with he calls petty and uncivilized and puts you on his ignore list. He probably has me on there too, or will after this post. If he has no thought of contributing except posting what he is listening to at the moment he really shouldn't be on here. It's a Internet community for a reason if you choose to ignore that community and live in your own little world, you have no reason to be here. Not to mention he comes of as Roxy said as a bitch who can't take anything. Imho he's the only, I mean ONLY, regularly active member of this board who I actively doslike.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote