Music Banter - View Single Post - Public nudity
Thread: Public nudity
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 12:10 AM   #172 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Someone quote me as a service to mordwyr because we all know how awesome I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
It's not about disagreeing. It's about unkindness. You've never been unkind. See, I have/had the character flaw of being an unkind asshole, but over the past two years I've gotten better. So I need to avoid unkindness lest I slip back into my old ways.
If you thought what I said was rude, please discontinue taking me seriously. I quit taking myself seriously when I was 10, I don't see why anyone else should. It's also worth noting that you're on a discussion forum and sometimes you'll come to disagreements in this line of work. We can both do the adult thing (I assume) and come to a civil disagreement with some bits of crude humour as I tend to do to lighten the mood. **** dude, be an ******* right back at me, I'm the last person you'll offend with your opinion. I might respond and forward the discussion, which I realize is a foreign concept for a discussion forum, but hell, don't be petty about it.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote