Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #14769 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

The Interview

I wanted to witness this film in a small independent cinema a few miles away from my place, but I opted to rent it on Xbox. Way cheaper, and I decide how much butter goes in my popcorn. As for the movie, I enjoyed it, but just a dreading sense of disappointment looms in the air. James Franco, I honestly believe ruins some of this movie. He's more obnoxious than he is funny, and most of his gags are misses. He overacts the entire movie. If his character were a tad more subdued, and his improv more on point, he would've nailed this role. Oh well, he made me laugh hysterically once. As for Rogen and the N. Korean actor who played Un, they did fine in my opinion. I enjoyed how it ended up this quasi-action film towards the end, reminded me of Pineapple Express. As for Kim Jong Un's death, don't even get me started on how amazing that scene was, and the song playing during all of it, just fucking priceless.

All In All, I'd see it if I were you, but don't expect the satire of the century. The immediate question I asked after was "This was what all the hype was about? Dear God."
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote