Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #14772 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post

The Interview

I wanted to witness this film in a small independent cinema a few miles away from my place, but I opted to rent it on Xbox. Way cheaper, and I decide how much butter goes in my popcorn. As for the movie, I enjoyed it, but just a dreading sense of disappointment looms in the air. James Franco, I honestly believe ruins some of this movie. He's more obnoxious than he is funny, and most of his gags are misses. He overacts the entire movie. If his character were a tad more subdued, and his improv more on point, he would've nailed this role. Oh well, he made me laugh hysterically once. As for Rogen and the N. Korean actor who played Un, they did fine in my opinion. I enjoyed how it ended up this quasi-action film towards the end, reminded me of Pineapple Express. As for Kim Jong Un's death, don't even get me started on how amazing that scene was, and the song playing during all of it, just fucking priceless.

All In All, I'd see it if I were you, but don't expect the satire of the century. The immediate question I asked after was "This was what all the hype was about? Dear God."
WTF, dude? Put that **** in spoilers.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote