Music Banter - View Single Post - Write a Biography of the Person Above You
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:12 PM   #45 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
When I was in a recovery state from a multitude of really terrible things that happened to me, I watched a ton of Muppets and old school skits from Sesame Street just because nothing was really making me happy and my childhood was pretty good, so the nostalgia was soothing etc.

There's a couple Muppets that are actually pretty unsettling (I was pretty terrified of the martians as a kid) but the weirdest part were the cartoon segments and just random videos of shit.

This still gives me the creeps, just the melody is really ..ughghhgh
Are you sure your perceptions weren't warped by the trauma of watching The Muppets, and that they weren't in fact what ****ed you up in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Well, Batlord did.
No I didn't, you're a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
He was a pretty young woman with a pretty young woman's taste in music. Sadly, one day he discovered cocaine at the age of thirty, and couldn't deal with the fact that he'd squandered all those years that would have been acceptable for him to practice a drug habit. The next two years were a blur of twitching and self loathing, until the day that he was discovered with his head stuffed down a toilet.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote