Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask Varg Vikernes Anything (Colored People Welcome)
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 08:03 PM   #59 (permalink)
Varg da Viking
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubeus Hagrid View Post
A Pakistani man on my road had an accident on the road last Sunday, I'm sorry to say that he died on impact. Well, the police came and wanted to question me and my mate (the last people who saw him) about the incident. So they asked my mate "is there anything you can tell us about him, anything at all"?

Well he said back "I think he had two rectums..".

"Two behinds!? What.. Why? How!?" Said the copper back to him...

"Because when he, me and Hagrid went into the pub last night, I heard the barman say 'here comes that Paki with the two assholess'".

Is this a fine piece of ethnic european humour ?
But what did the Pakistani man have to do with anything? Couldn't he have been any race and the joke would still be the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
Will my butt fall off if I work too much?
Not literally, but if you put in a certain amount of exertion it will obviously cause you to lose weight. Just remember, do not worry too much about your looks, since the gods made everyone as they should be. Unless of course you're Jewish (lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
6/10. Also, in regards to the underlined bits where I quoted you- forgot which account you were posting in, eh?
No, he clearly said that the police were questioning his friend and not Hagrid. Please try to keep up.
Varg da Viking is offline   Reply With Quote