Music Banter - View Single Post - Ferguson
Thread: Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 11:17 PM   #110 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

**** like this is always weird. Fact is, cops do get away with things. Things they're really not supposed to get away with. I've heard of kids that got pulled in for drugs and who watched the officers snort or smoke their **** while arresting them. There's some evil in the force, I don't think anyone's denying that. And a sense of protection for the corrupt. You're one of us, will hide you if we can. Sadly this case seems a little uncertain. Judging from the pictures, I kind of have a hard time believing the cop's story. I'd like to believe it was an honest (horrid) mistake but no one besides him and Michael will ever know for sure. And Michael is dead, RIP . Ramblin. Uh.

Right, the kid robbed a liquor store. For all of maybe 6$ worth of merchandise. Maybe he assaulted an officer. Maybe he was protecting himself. Maybe he started off protecting himself, and then he was assaulting the officer. But to be shot down in the street the way he was... for what he did... naw, dude. There are way, way, way worse people out there who went down way, way, way more dignified.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote