Music Banter - View Single Post - The Ongoing Adventures of Florida Man & Woman
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

lol i never understood this stereotype, i'm pretty sure ny and cali have us topped in terms of craziness. but to go along with the thread i remember a story years back that my dad used to talk about, about a guy down there who was some local hero one year when he saved a bunch of puppies from drowning in some storm. it was like a local buzz story or whatever.

anyway a few years later they were supposedly having the air show thing that the air force does over the beach in ft lauderdale, and this made some type of massive traffic jam on 95, and this same puppy hero guy turns up in the news over a road rage incident in which he got out of his car and went up to the driver's door of another car, opened the door and proceeded to start biting the driver.

anyway obviously i don't have links for any of this cause it's just some random **** i remembered so you can take it or leave it. but i always thought it was funny. my dad wasn't really the type to make up random **** for whatever that's worth.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote