Music Banter - View Single Post - Let Trollheart rate your music
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Let Trollheart rate your music

I mentioned in my journal I'd be looking at doing this, so here's how it's going to go, if anyone is interested.

If you have an RYM page or a Last.FM page or whatever way you catalogue your music (if you do) and you want me to rate it, drop me a line. I'll then choose up to ten (either decided between us or at my discretion/as time allows) using an RNG (Random Number Generator) to get a decent idea of the sort of music you listen to. I'll then, not review it but comment on the albums and let you know what I think of your music taste.

Obviously a) this is my personal opinion so don't take offence or burn all your albums if I say they're crap or build an altar to me if I love them (you're free to build an altar if you want though: try to get my good side --- no, not my arse!)
b) this is only done with your permission; I won't go raiding anyone's collection without being told I can
c) It's all a bit of fun so don't take it too seriously
d) in the end, my opinion matters about as much as the tiniest drop in the ocean, so I don't expect you to change your listening habits, but who knows? You may end up turning me on to music I didn't know or listen to before (not bloody likely)

Anyhoo, if you're interested shoot me a PM or post here. All RYMs will be carried out in my journal, so don't look for them here.

So, who's got the cahoonas? Eh? Come on: I put them down and just turned my back for a second and now they're gone....