Music Banter - View Single Post - Legendary Threads and Forum Events
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 04:40 PM   #117 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Well, I've finally gone and collected all of Flyingpig's posts about Cheryl and Derek. I'm putting Derek's stuff in its own posts, since Flyingpig only starts talking about him later and less frequently than Cheryl. Enjoy...

Cheryl Part 1

Spoiler for Cray cray!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
Thanks. I'm from oop North as someone else has said. I know my posts are a bit garbled but that's 'cause my brains a bit garbled and I can't be arsed trying to ungarble them.

A/w following on from the guy i posted about earlier...I woke up this morning went to the toilet that we all have to share who live in the bedsits in this house and found a cop stood in the hallway looking a bit lost. He asked me which room I was in and after resisting the temptation to say well the one I've just come out of you thick twat I said Flat 6! The guy across the landing has been the sourse of some trouble over the past day or so but I was surprised the cops got involved 'cause all that's happend is somone's smashed a window in the front door.

Also today has been somewhat momentos! I've finally got over my 4 yrs. long obsession with Helen by realising I've fallen for somone else! I'd met her on 2 seperate occaisons...once when I was drunk and offered to **** her for all the loose change I had in my pocket about £2.50 and once when she was in a heroin induced coma slumped against a signpost when I tried to reviver her, calling her Sue...cause she had Sue tatooed on her hand (she's actually called Cheryl) while one of these Civilian warden type people stood by telling me that he'd rung the cops and they'd said they weren't going to come, presumably 'cause they'd got fed up of having to do it, and the ambulance people were likewise refusing to come although that Civil Warden guy or w/e he is said he'd try them again and then tonight I met her again and we walked into town togheter. I told her I was sorry I'd offered to **** her for £2.50 when I'd first met her...she's on the game btw and had approached me to 'do buisness' and then I told her I'd found her slumped against a signpost a few days later to which she said she had epilepsy which is obvioulsy a lie then I said i was just glad to see her alive and well 'cause I was worried about her. Then we shook hands and introduced ourselves and she invited me to a party and told me she wanted my # which I didn't give her although now I wish i had, and I bought her some chips and kebab meat then she told me she wanted to know which pub i was going to to watch the match in so she come and give me a fiver after she'd ****ed a few punters, she didn't actually use those words or anything like it but that's what she meant, so I told her the pub then we hugged and I left her in the kebab shop.
n.b-The pub I thought would have the match on didn't so i had to go to another so I don't know if she went to it or not...i thought about just going back and waiting but I've not fallen for her so much that I'd walk out of a Barca Chelsea Champions league semi-final plus she's a junky whore who's inetvably going to be massively unreliable.
Quote:
Walked into town today to buy a coat and on the way out saw Cheryl, I'm not 100% it was her but think it was, bent over and I thought she was about to puke on the pavement but she was just spitting or spitting something out. Pure class is our Chez! ha ha ha. I didn't speak to her 'cause she was with somone and I was in a shy mood. I only crossed the rd. a bit in front of her and was a bit disapointed she didn't shout me. i hope she didn't think I was shunning her or anything like that. If she'd have been on her own I'd have gone and had a chat and maybe invited her back here for something to eat altough I'd probably get thrown out 'cause a guy in the bedsit opposite got thrown out a few months ago because his bird was on the game so they'll just not give Cheryl a chance and just think she's trouble. A/w I had £10 more in my bank than I thought so I might go nad watch the match in town tonight which means walking through the red light area and maybe bumping into her and then swapping no.'s so I've got somone to text to and talk to again after finally letting my one and only friend know that I'd be harbouring bad feeling against him for something he said 2 yrs. ago which just made me hate his guts.
Quote:
Well that's not getting to get talke about so you'll just have to wonder. but as you'd have gathred if you read the texts I posted he had a Schadenfreude moment that engendered maximum resentment and hatred but 'cause he was the only friend I had I was too scared of having no one to talk and text to to **** him off until yesterday morning when I did. Also we went on a bender about 3 weeks ago, the first day I met Cheryl as it happens, and during the reveleries he let slip something I can't quite remeber which shocked me and revealed the extent of his resentment of how I and my brother and some mates picked on him when we were kids although he was 3 yrs. older than us . He also a few yrs. ago sent me a drunken text saying something like 'how would you feel if you're life was made a misery by someone who is now trying to be friends with you etc. etc. etc. to which I replied 'are you on about me?' to wich he replied he wasn't but I was convinced he was and had just let it all out in a drunken text rant and then got scared that if he fell out with me he'd blow his chances of meeting my brother again.
a/w I came back on here to say before I replyed to that poster...I've had a tiny bit of good news which is helping me in my ever recurring battle against wanting to end it all...the local housing ass. have put me on the books which means I might only have to tough out 1 more winter in this freezing house and also I've found that there's some flats I can apply to move to that are quite near here which prior to becoming infatuated with Cheryl wasn't really something I cared about. Now it's imperative.
Quote:
Enxcoutnerd another prostitiute last night. She was just walking along in the opposite direrection so I wasnt sure she was on fhe game also there were a few other people in the immediate versinity. Whnhn she saw me looking at her, i had to stare at her a bit hard cause I need glasses to see well close-up, she asked me if I smoked I said no then as she just went passed me a bit she just said 'business?'. I stopped and turned round n after an akward pause asked her if Cheryl was about...obviously she didn't wanna say and just said she didn't know 'anybody' and I felt a bit of a fool. She was pretty and healthy looking unlike Cheryl whos apeal to me is down to her charisma although she is quiet attractive but not healthy looking....even when she's not slumped on the pavement against a signpost in a heroin induced coma. There was another woman who I passed a few hundred ft. further along who was almost certainly on the game and might even have been Cheryl but I avoided looking at her long enough to make out her facial features. If it had been Cheryl I'm sure she'd av stopped me if for no other reason than to cadge a quid and 1/2 for some kebab meat n chips but I'm 1/2 expecting her to ignore me now cause I crossed the rd. in front of her the other day and she might have thought I didn't want to be seen with her in broad daylight in a busy town centre but I was just being shy cause she was with someone. Itd be iroinic if she thogut I was ignoring her considering I've hardly stopped thinking about her since I first met her. A/w I'm pretty sure it wasn't Cheryl cause after coming back home to get a tenner and walking back into town to get a bit drunk so it'd put mi in the right frame of mind to text Paul, and obviously I was still hoping to meet Cherl and take her for a drink, walked passed what I'm sure was the sqame woman blatantly stood on a corner but I put mi head down and avoided eye contact and she didn't ask me if I wanted business in case I was looking for business and didn't realisie she was a prostitute because I guess she just figued it was so obvios I was, rather ironically, putting my head down and walking on by knowing she was on the game.
Oh yeah and a car pulled up as I was walking back from town full of chavs one of whom squirted me with a water pistol. I think it was just normal water luckily it wasnt acid or anything like that. The other thing I thought it might be was that smart water shops spray on thrives or w/e the **** it is.
Quote:
Saw another prostitute tonight. In total contrast to the one last night, this one was doddering along in front of me barely able to walk straight, obviously out of her head. She was much sexier than any of the others I’ve seen with an arse to die for but because a cop car had just gone by I just walked passed her and didn't even try to look around at her face which I now regret because as I was walking on she actually spoke to me saying 'hello love’ in a very airy flirty manner again totally in contrast to the one last night who was very unflirty and obviously sober and not making any show of trying to be overtly sexy. I can’t quite put my finger on the one from last night. Usually you can tell if somones working or middle class but I couldn’t with her. She was also sort of dressed down looking more like a country bumpkin or something than a city hooker but this one tonight was acting as feminine as they come. I also, on the way back, saw another woman who might have been Cheryl although I’d crossed to the other side of the rd. from where they mainly walk by then. Whoever it was strode along puffing on a *** looking like a caricature of a confident brassy whore. I’m going to have to start wearing my glasses. If it was Cheryl she seemed to be giving off a very different aura to what she usually does. It also means if it was Cheryl that I’ve now seen her and her me twice without us speaking which considering I’m infatuated with her is a bit worrying.
Quote:
The guy who livws in one of the downstairs besdhitd hailed me as i walked passed iceland and offere to guve me a lift home. A/w we were driving along Thorne rd and inevetably all i wanted to do wasbring ip my fav subkect...theprostitutes who i meet when i walk into town and hw told me that a guy who movedin a few weeks ago had brought one of yhem back "50£ a pop". So i think ill take thw risk of invititngg Cheryl round. Even if we only stay friends itll be good to have some company esp q cool artractive younger bird im infatuated with.
Quote:
Ha ha ha i met Cheryl across the rd frim there. It looks a bit too picture perfect compared to irl
Quote:
I saw a condom, don't think from the glance I had of it had been used, on the pavement on the walk into town today which kinda punctured a few of my little fantasies vis a vis Cheryl. She may very well of dropped it there. Plus I've been thinking maybe she's got a pimp who if I get too friendly with her and tell her she can pop in for a drink and a bite to eat when she's out working for a break might, if she does so, cause trouble. I can't quite make my mind up whether the whole red light area thing is a bit more dangerous than I've been thinking while it's been something of a novelty. I've onlyy really been thinking about the morality/immorality of it in terms of the girls being used and if they're junkies how big a moral issues it is to pay them when you know the money is just going to dealers and ultimately the farmers who are growing the stuff in virtual war zones, actualy war zones in regards to Afghanistan, which obviously means that there's a link between paying a prostitute for sex in Doncaster and a child being killed in a war in Afghanistan. Now I'm begining to think that aside from the socio-political moral questions about it all, in terms of the girls themselves and the neighbouhood, I've been researching onine and sometimes they're out on the street while kids are on there way home from school, it might actually have more of a sinister dimension to it that could get me in bother with some pretty unsavory characters.
Quote:
Well ive said im infatuated with her. woouldnt go so far as to say besotted though. Im more interestes in her as a friend tbh. Which isnt to say i dont thinkg avout us becoming an item.Thing about that yhough is i keep thinking shew might jave an std even aids which is hardly the most promising way to approach a relationship. I not even surw, come to thibk of it i wqnt her drinking out of my cups and using my cutleery but if she wants to be fruends then you have to dig deep fir friends dont you?
As to getting her off rhe gear then as shes denying shes a junky to me for e.g saying sh'd been having an epilepsy fit when she was slimped on the floor that day im going to ne wary of bringing the subjext up. I dont really care that much though. The rhing i care moat about vis a vis hard srugs is the imorality of the trqde vis a vis the money going bqck to where the ahit is grown creating death andsuffering to children who have the misdirtune to be birn in those areas. Hell i actualyy think if Cheryl getting iut of her brains in smackmakes her happy then i happy for her. If i didnt have ambutions in life i think imigjht just throwy life awqy on the gear...sounds less dull a life than getting married and having some kids that inevetqbly are going to turn into ungrateul spoilt brats.
****ing hate the keybiard on this nrw phine. Its **** cimoared to my last one
Quote:
She probably would refuse to sleep with me if I didn't want to pay her unless we end up going out as an item which I'd be surprised is something she's got in mind.
Quote:
If we "did business" as Cheryl unrelentingly puts it then that would kill any friendship off altogwther. Thats just completey out of the question.
Quote:
well the mixing biz n pleasure is with me. w/e or not she thinks i can pay her for sex and we can still be friends I don't know. Who knows what she's thinking or what if anything she wants. I think it's interesting she never brought up the subject of paying her for sex the time she walking into town with me when she introduced herself sorta formally really and to all intents and purposes we became frriends..I'll have to see what happens next time we meet. i'll be walking into town for a few drinks most nights this week purely in the hope of meeting her and, if she's skint, which she inevtably will be or saying she will be, then I'll buy her a few drinks and her staple meal of chips and kebab meat. I'm gonna tell the kebab shop guy I'll pay a bit more for him to put a bit of salad on. She 'does business' with the kebab shop owner btw. or says she does. ha ha ha. As to getting involved well the funny thing is she's actually 'out of my league' in terms of looks. Obviously she's not ideal g/f material vis a vis lifestyle etc. but she is actually very good looking and I'm not so in that respect we'd be a bit of an odd couple. but I think as to just being friends and her just coming round for something to eat and a coffee then I want to get 'involved' as you put it in that.
Quote:
I just fancy her and am infatuated with her. It's just the way it is. Happens all the time to various degress the big...massive difference is I never get anywhere near close to talking sociably with most women I fancy 'cause unlike Cheryl they a-Don't just approach me on street corners late at night in the pissing rain when I'm drunk trying to get me to pay them for sex and b-tag along with me when they bump into me on a street corner and walk into town with me. Most women aren't like that!!!!!!!!! Most women seem to want to let you know that they regard you as nothing more than a worthless piece of **** who's got to prove to them in someway that you're worthy of them deigning to speak to you...not a task I'm well suited to...far far from it. ha ha ha
Quote:
Saw Cheryl today. There was a small group of chavy looking people, i suppose Cheryl's a chav or what people mean when they say chav, and I thougt Cheryl might be with them and she was. She was in the midst of the group and was just hugging somoene so they were about to split up. For some reason i got the impression that the others were going to walk out of town and Cheryl was going to break off and go int to town. I turned round a bit to see if she was walking behind me on her own or with just one other person but she was still with the group. I'm actually a bit worried now because drunk and sober I've now asked 3 of the other prostitutes if they've seen her and if they've told her 'some guy was asking about you' and she thinks it's me from the description maybe she'll be angry. A/w for some reason I just can't help thinknig she's gone off me and so I'm pretty desperate to meet her again and find out that she's still being as friendly as the last time we met when she invited me to that party. Also seeing her face today made me realise I'm now beyond infatuated with her and I think I now love her which is the last thing I want 'cause the last time that happened with Helen I ended up getting carried away one morning and proposing to her. I don't want to marry Cheryl although I might do 'cause if she's not got any family or they've abandonded her then when as is pretty much inevitable, she o.d's one day then as her husband I'll be able to make sure she get's sent off properly as a cool, smart, tough and troubled beauty that someone loved and cared about as opposed to a junky whore who society at large despised, ignored and condemened.
Quote:
I didn't say I was 'in love'. I'm not in love...i love her. To me based on my experience of life there's a distinct difference. If I was 'in love' with her then considering I know she spends most of her nights walknig around the streets literally jut around the corner from where I live I'd have been out trying to meet her a lot lot lot more than I have. I've hardly ever been out at nights to try and meet her. In fact in a way I've never been out at night to try and meet her. I've just on about 4 or 5 occaisions walked into town at night to have a pint or two and hoped to meet her on the way 'cause the route I have to take...the most direct route is through the red light area.

More to come soon.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 01-03-2015 at 06:35 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote