Music Banter - View Single Post - Legendary Threads and Forum Events
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 05:41 PM   #119 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Cheryl Part 3

Spoiler for Dude, no...:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
All I know vis a vis her being pregnant is when I met her Fri night she said she'd been attacked by an American guy and then she said something about being pregnant and I said 'what?!!' so she lifted up her top and showed me her belly which was puffed out a bit. W/e or not she was just puffing it out and the whole thing about being attacked and pregnant was just classic junky whore fantasy **** I don't know. I suspect it was but I don't know. I'm preparing myself for a 'i've had a miscarriage' story in the not too distant future. I forgot to look at her bellly when I saw her in town the next day.

As to the 2nd thing you said you must not have read what i put properly. I was recounting two seperate trips in to town only the first of which related to Cheryl. The other was just a general anecdote about something totally un-Cheryl related.

as to your 3rd point. Cheryl does!

4th point. They were on offer too!!! £3.00 for 2 boxes. I'd have got them but wanted to keep a bit of spare change and if I'd have got them I'd have only had a squid left.
Quote:
Saw Cheryl again last night. She's definetly pregnant. We saw one of the other prostitutes and Cheryl bad mouthed her saying something like 'she's a right ****in' dirty slag. She's got herpes and gonorohea and ****s pakis.' I said 'you can't say things lke that!' She also went and had a pee in somone's garden while I was stood at the gate waiting for her and saw her arse! So I've seen a quite unpleasnt side to her character that I've not seen before and funnily enough love her all the more for it...apart from the blatant rascim of course!
Quote:
Had a microwave meal with an unbeliveabley small amount of chicken then dropped a bit on the floor and in anger and frustration threw it out of the window into next doors garden. So 'cause I was hungry later and had a bit of spare cash I walked into town to get a kebab for myself and Cheryl if she was there. She wasn't. The guy in the kebab shop asked me something and I ddin't quite get what he was saying but as he'd said the word 'wrap' I presumed he'd said do I want it wrapped. He didn't he wanted to now if I wanted it in a wrap and so 'cause I'd said no they put it in a Nan bread. What happened to the good ol' days when you could just go in a kebab shop and say 'kebab' please and then walk out with about 1 mins later?
Quote:
Had one of my occaisonal forays into town for a few pints last night. Only really went to get drunk enough to overcome my shyness and talk to Cheryl and take her for a kebab. She wasn't out working or she was and was off doing business when I walked by where she usually stands.Met some guy in the pub who knew one of the staff and he started talking to me while I got a pint then came and sat with me. He was a massive twat. I told him I'd proposed to a woman last year and he indicated I should have slapped her with the back of my hand. He actually acted out doing this! When I left the pub I met a guy from downstairs who was walking up the road when I came out of the pub and shouted me so we walked back together. He's a ****in' idiot as well. Everytime I've met him he's done nothing but slag people off and threaten to smash people's faces in, the cop who came round when we had that trouble with the smashed window the other month and now the guy who's move into the room above him and whoever is going out of the door to work in the morning and wakes him up. His ****in' room is right next to the front door! What's he ****in' expect people to do? NOt ****in' use it? Then there's his views on smackheads. They should all 'be lined up and have a bullet put in their heads'!! He actually said that!!! Then he told me how much smackheads cost Doncaster council every year! This coming from a guy who's claiming the higher rate of incapacity benefit because of 'epilepsy'. I do'nt belive he's got epilepsy either. He's jsut a sponger. When he and his bird gave me lift home when I met them in Iceland car park the other month he'd just bought a crate of ale!!! What really pisses me off is he once told me that the normal amount of unemployment benefit...that I get...'isn't enough'. He said it as if he was offended that the govt. would expect him to live on what is basically just enough to survive plus a bit spare i.e not enough to buy as many crates of ale and weed as he wants! What a selfish ignorant wanker! What he means by it 'isn't enough' is that it's not as much as he wants which is probably why he's decided to fake epilepsy to get the higher amount. He gets nearly twice as much as me.I consider myself lucky to have the normal rate of benefit which despite what that dickwad thinks and says is enough. In fact it's more than enough yet that **** somehow has come to the conclusion he deserves more!! I'm going to have to seriously try and stop going out drinking and just walk into town a couple of nights a week and buy Cheryl a kebab sober just to alleviate being on my own all the time 'cause last night was a nadir. The only two people I conversed with were just about the two most unpleasent offensive gob****es I've ever met in my life and that's the extent of my social life.
Quote:
Derek came in my room last night drunk and telling me he couldn't tune his tv in to the match. I thought it was just a ruse to come and watch it with me. After about 10 mins. he went to the shope to buy a bottle of vodka. When he came back he'd brought a couple of the prostitutes and told them to knock on my door and go in before him so when I heard the knock and shouted 'yeh. Come in.' I was surprised that 2 attractive, rather lively, women came in. I pretty much ignored them on accout of the England game being on. The prozzies left after about 1/2 an hour although one of them, Jeanie, promised to reutrn to spend the night 'cuddling' up in bed with Derek for the night...at no cost or so he said....I didn't hear the exact conversation 'cause I was concentrating on the football something I managed to do even while one of them was repeatedly trying to distract me by lifiting up her skimpy skirt and flashing her knickers. After the match and 1/2 a bottle of vodka me and Derek walked into town although we didn’t manage to get served anywhere ‘cause the bouncers wouldn’t let us in. When we got back, with some guy in tow Jeanie actually did come back and just so happened to know the guy who’d come back with use. We spent about ½ an hour in Dereks room. I kept talking to Jeanie about Cheryl and telling her Iloved her, Cheryl that is, then rembering the night Cheryl told me she’d been attacked by an American guy and had kicked him down the stairs said something like ‘I know you girls ‘out there’ are all tough but I don’t think your as tough as Cheryl whereupon she repeatedly punched me in the face. We made it up soon afterwards though. I remember telling her ‘never mind…it’s not like your Mike Tyson.’ She and the guy who’d come back with us left soon after.
Quote:
Guess who I found on FB today? Might put her profile pic up if anyone really wants me to. Then again might not just incase any of you have got image tracking software and uses it to find her on FB and tell her some of the things I've said about her. I've only really said one bad thing and that was to call her a 'junky whore' which only did for narrative effect. Oh yeah. She's got some totall thug idiot b/f. or maybe she hasn't. He only recently joined FB as did Cheryl but his status was changed on June 21st to single. Ah! She's not on his friends. I thought he was but it was just a pic she'd put of him saying 'can't wait to see you DaddyX'. That was on May 21st which is almost certainly before I asked her if she had a bf and she said no. He's in jail I think. I'm guessing they've split up now. Seems strange their not on each others friends despite putting pics of each other up.
Quote:
ON the spur of the moment I went down a rd. where I know there's a lot of houses advertising rooms and rang one of them. The woman I was talking to was in the house and I said I was outside so went to speak to her. I'm moving in on friday! That'll teach that **** of a landlord not to evict wanker tenants who threaten non-wanker tenants with violence with virtually every breath they take. Its a shared house bur its got a lock on tje door and a fridge in the room. Its also got internet which means i can come off the one-plan ive been on cause i need to tether so i can gi back to £5 payg saving me 20-30 squids a mth.The best thing about it is it's 15 squid a week cheaper so I only have to pay 8 squid a week top-up from my housing benefit whereas im paying 22 squid atm. Also im hoping its got a better shower room...like one with a light bulb in it snd that isnt situsted in an airing cupboard. Plus it's double-glazed windows so should be warmer. Its nearer town too. In fact it's less than 2 mins walk away from where Cheryl stands soliciting sex from strangers for money so she might come round for a coffee. Not seen her for a while 'cause I'm watching the pennies and not been into town drinking plus she's probably on materinity leave though I've been surpised she's been out working even though she's now showing quite a bit and has been for about a month now.
Quote:
Just seen Cheryl, who I’m still pretty much in love with it has to be said, for the first time in a few mths and the first time since one of the other prostitutes, Jeanie, punched me repeatedly in the face for saying she wasn’t as tough as Cheryl and probably just because she wanted me to shut up going on about Cheryl and things to do with the prositutes in general. I was saying too much not particularly anything too bad. A/w I was worried what Jeanie might have told her and Cheryl scares me anyway so I was even more scared that she’d be angry I was telling Jeanine about the time I’d found her slumped in a heroin induced coma and a few other things. I don’t usually stop and talk to her when she’s with all her chav mates like she was today but there wasn’t many and she wasn’t in the middle of a crowd like she usually is so I stopped. She’s not lost the baby, as I've been thinkinig she might, and told me it was due on Nov 28th. I said good luck with it which made me think she might say ‘why would I need good luck?’ to which the only honest ans. Would be ‘because you’re a smack head prosititue’ a/w she said ‘thanks darling’ then I said I’ll see you later and she said ‘take care.’ And then gave me the slowest wink I’ve ever seen in my life which I’m presuming meant she was out of it on smack. She also had a tinnie in her hand and was smoking!
Quote:
Just skimmed through some of your oh so hillarious posts. a/w

Just met Cheryl in town. Hardly seen for last 4 mths and when I hve it's only been breifly. She walked along with me for a bit and let me gabble on about a flat I was going to move into back in Jan, then I told her about Jeanine hitting me and Derek turning out to be an *******. The she started being sick. It was either to do with morning sickness or heroin withdrawl or heroin use 'cause I'm sure when I met her the other mth and had a breif chat she was out of it on smack. I told her i hoped it was going to be alright...her pregnancy obviously and she said 'it will' and I'm sure she knew what I was thinking...that her heroin use was going to 'cause a miscarriage or otherwise ill effect the baby. She threw up a bit more then asked me for some money, walked along a bit more with me then we went out seperate ways.
Quote:
on a secondary note. I just wanna say I love Cheryl! She might be a junky whore and stillusing smack while up the duff but I'll stand by her to the max. She's worth a millon trillion billion Dereks! Cheyrl is just ****in' it! I love you babe!
btw it's race day today which is obviously good for buisness so no doubt Cheryl will be out working. I know she's still working even though she's 7 mths pregnant 'cause the other day she said "I don't see you anymore". This is cause I don't go into town drinking anymore which means she knows that 'cause she's still out working...even though she's 7 mths pregnant! Next time I've got a spare £5 I think I'll have a walk along and buy her a kebab...next time I've got a spare £50 I'll have a walk along and **** her brains out....well maybe next year when she's dropped her sprog!

btw 2-Cheyl wears the pants in our relanthiosp...I'm ****in' petrifed of her and unlike D***** she's never pinned me up agianst the wall and threanted to burn me to death!
Quote:
Funnily enough I was actually thinking about just walking alOng and buying Cheryl a kebab tonight as I don't need to save my squids as I was going to to buy an iPhone. More later.

Sadly, that's the last we ever heard of Cheryl. We miss you, gurl.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote