Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 09:34 PM   #5730 (permalink)
DeadChannel
Music Addict

A song to describe your 2014?
Oxygen by swans

Achievement of the year?
My first short film

Letdown of the year?
Interstellar

Favorite artistic experience of the year?
Learning guitar, my short film

What do you want to accomplish by the end of next year?
Listen to 300 new albums, watch 300 movies, read 30 books, get to the point where I'm competent playing guitar w/ other people, write more, finish my screenplay, maybe write a song or two, finish at least one short film, not abandon my journals, save up money to buy filmmaking gear/instruments etc.

Thing you like to avoid most next year?
Being punched in the face, Michael Bay movie, bullets, calories, the end of the world, spiders, psychos, bomb threats, kidnapping, stockholm syndrome, neo nazis, actual nazis, bad days, knives (in the wrong places), cougars, leopards, jaguars, cheetahs, STDs, bears, N. Korean mercenaries, splling mistakes, grammar mistakes, my comp sci teacher (who is incompetent), sun burns, regular burns, Nicholas Cage, Keanu Reeves, lists, the government, the NSA, redundancy, missing new xkcd releases by more than 24 hours, lack of sleep, Nichelback concerts, young adult novels (and being made to read them by English teachers), mars plowing into the earth, humiliations, conformity, bad grades, being fired, people who talk in the movie theatre, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, cliches, self reference, bad smelling things, lava, electrical shock, the inside of the ring kn the large hadron collider, Nu metal, your mom (things got uncomfortable), anything on a thousand ways to die, watching episodes of a thousand ways to die, Varg, mushrooms, marmite, squirrels tearing off my face (violently), bad music, bad movies, bad literature, ****ty friends, enemies, Tim Roth in "Lie to Me", procedural cop dramas, burning the roof of my mouth, biting my toung, burning my toung, injuries (especially those regarding my toung), being gored by a boar, donald trump, day time tv, unorganization, being mugged
DeadChannel is offline   Reply With Quote