Music Banter - View Single Post - Kanye West
Thread: Kanye West
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 11:20 AM   #729 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micco View Post
Because an auto-tuned voice at least for a soul lover like me will never match the quality of a genuinely great singer, I think the effects sound terrible and help in no way make a better singer, I'd honestly rather hear any auto-tune song without the auto-tune. I can't speak on the guitar side of your argument but I'd also imagine people are allowed to treat sounds as different as a guitar to a voice much differently in perspective.
Kanye isn't trying to be a soul singer, and he certainly knows he isn't a good singer, but the fact that he really just makes music for himself that we as his fans happen to enjoy speaks volumes and shows he isn't bound down by public opinion and perception. 808's is quality, and the auto-tune works perfectly for it. Very post-modern if you ask me.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote