Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask The Next Person A Question Game
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Favorite relative...? Idk. I love my folks but I don't exactly fit in right. And every time I see them I remember why I'd rather stay home on the holidays.

Favorite Holiday?

My nephew Evan. He is like my son, I have taught him everything I know, how to throw water balloons at passing cars, how to theoretically grow pot how to do your laundry, ask a girl out etc. I have broken him out of school, after I embarrassed him while dropping him off in the morning, "Have a great day sweetie, have fun be safe do you need CONDOMS?". I have gotten in fist fights with him, because he grew up a fatherless boy in a family of women, and sometimes you just need to knock the bratty ingrate mindset out of teenage boys. I have posted bond for him after he threw up all over the police and mentioned he "might have some marijuana in his pocket." I have done everything except dance and embarrass him at his wedding.(Which have no fear I'll drop it like it's hot or luke warm pending on how old I am)at his wedding as well. I love that little ugly little bastard and I am his favorite Aunt "Hippo. "

If you could say one thing to someone that really meant something to you before you go what would that be?

Edit: I assume I don't need to mention this kid got a head start in the good music dept as well..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote