Music Banter - View Single Post - AC/DC Rock or Bust
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #31 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You guys seriously think they don't need to change? The horse is dead man, they don't need to keep beating it off. How about they write a song that shows off how allegedly great of a guitarist Angus Young is? Of the ten or so albums I've ears from them I've only been impressed by his playing on two or three songs.
Well, honestly, Angus has written plenty of licks that were better than a large majority of bands from back then, I'm not saying he's better than those other guitarists, just that in my mind, he wrote better licks than a lot of them. I do sort of think that maybe you're expecting too much when AC/DC has done well with putting out good music consistently, more or less that is.

The music is good, but you wish the band took on changes throughout their career. I think my opinion that change was, or is not necessary for AC/DC is proven fact by how long they've been going now, releasing albums that sound just like the band always has, and their fanbase is still growing. What they do works for them. It's reason enough for them to not change anything, and it's just fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
If they all sound the same shouldn't you be impressed by all of them, or none of them?

Touche!
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote