Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 10:17 PM   #35 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

^ I think Chula means that common sense would tell you that ****ting on Islam under any tense is going to rile some people and probably get a group of extremists banging on your door. You are of course entitled to release whatever you want so do not think I am saying otherwise, (and I really, REALLY hate to **** on the dead) but someone like the editor should have said, "Hey I know I said **** those guys, but I think we need to invest in a triple locks for our doors, barricades for the windows, removing our business from the phone book, and maybe if a few of you could get a gun license and start carrying a loaded .44 at all times, we'd be better off."

This isn't the stone age guys, people can look up your address on the internet, plan to meet somewhere on facebook, rent a car or some ****, and drive to your business and kill you, all in less than a day's time and without ever alerting the police. Like I said, I really hate to speak ill of the dead, but really, this could have ended better than it did.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote