Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:08 AM   #40 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
^ I think Chula means that common sense would tell you that ****ting on Islam under any tense is going to rile some people and probably get a group of extremists banging on your door. You are of course entitled to release whatever you want so do not think I am saying otherwise, (and I really, REALLY hate to **** on the dead) but someone like the editor should have said, "Hey I know I said **** those guys, but I think we need to invest in a triple locks for our doors, barricades for the windows, removing our business from the phone book, and maybe if a few of you could get a gun license and start carrying a loaded .44 at all times, we'd be better off."

This isn't the stone age guys, people can look up your address on the internet, plan to meet somewhere on facebook, rent a car or some ****, and drive to your business and kill you, all in less than a day's time and without ever alerting the police. Like I said, I really hate to speak ill of the dead, but really, this could have ended better than it did.
They made fun of all religions, especially Christianity. You don't see enraged Christians laying out revenge plans and murdering those making fun of the religion? People mock Jesus all the time. That's perfectly fine for the majority, but as soon as it's a religion we don't understand well it's a crime to insult their prophet? Because they are violent, ill tempered haters? Where is the peace that religion talks about? What is the point in following a religion if you're going to use it as a way to get off being violent or murdering someone under its's name?