Music Banter - View Single Post - I Need A Vacation
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 06:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
NAMM is in Anaheim next January if you want that with the beaches (and Disneyland). They have a Summer show in Tennessee too if you don't mind missing out on the beaches.
Taking a vacation to go to NAMM just kind of defeats the purpose of the vacation. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go, and I was gonna meet up with an old Army buddy at the one down south last year, but never got the time off.

I've been there. A looooong time ago, when I was 13 or 14 or so. No beaches. No Palm tree's. The water's kinda blue in spots though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Mentioned this here before but my kid spent a couple of weeks in Belize and she said it was amazing. Lot's of stuff to do but also tons of ways to just chill.

She said this was a total trip.

Great Blue Hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, Belize looks promising. I'm looking into all inclusive packages. It's not cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
You could have fun with me! I have more different types of beautiful landscapes, oceans and beaches that you can poke a stick at. I'll show you a good time.

If plane is expensive, canoe over, Paul tried to.
I'd have to bring my daughter, since she wants to be a Hobbit. We'll take turns rowing.