Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts About MB Members' Tastes In Music
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 09:24 PM   #107 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Why do you think I'm making fun of your music? At no point have I mocked your music. In fact, I've already pointed this out.
I'm not talking about the stuff I've created. Where the hell did that come into play? Don't ever lump me in with anything that you perceive to have the same qualities. You're really not as bright as you perceive yourself to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The premise is to tell people what you think of their musical tastes. I told you. Feel free to tell me. I have no problem with you slagging me off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Subjectivity. A word you, and quite few other people that spout about what they think is superior music need to understand. Just because you like something does not equate to it being the end-all be-fucking-all of music. There are entirely too many variables into what two different people consider good music in order to have any type of grading system, so take you're so-called observation's and stick them up you're fucking ass. I hate to be a big fucking wet blanket, but yeah, there's my honest opinion.
Freakin baitin man. Not cool.