Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 05:52 PM   #159 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You're just avoiding the issue now. Look back to the Crusades: if muslims said "Christians have it coming" would you agree? Generalisation is the worst type of argument. There are good and bad everywhere. You can't tar everyone with your brush just cos you don't like the colour of some of them. Or something.
Fuck me. What the fuck are you babbling on about?

I'm not talking about the people and the race thing has already been addressed, how many times do I have to say it. Islam and Muslims are not the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbpS5P6Oe0

Maajid is bang on.

Also to that question you posted that Frownland just responded to, yes my response would be the same, if Christians do this I will mock them as well, I was Christened, my dad is a practising Christian and I went to Church every Sunday from the age of about 6 to 11. I've no problem mocking Christianity.

It's just funny when people mock Islam you get the bleeding heart liberals being crybabies. Not having it. It's an ideology that deserves to be mocked.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote