Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 05:52 PM   #160 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And again, can anyone take up my point about the police? Does anyone have anything to say about their pointless deaths? Or are you all ignoring that cos you have no answer? This must be the fourth time I've challenged and nobody is coming back.
One of the two muslims went up and shot a police officer in the back of the head while the officer was down on the pavement rolling in pain from being shot prior to his execution. I think people get caught up with the cartoons like the leader of Isis saying "have a healthy new year," and the promise that someone in islam is going to be next month's chief editor, saying how atrocious that is, that they had it coming because that is mockery of islam having the leader of Isis in a cartoon. Like somehow they are not responsible for their actions, other people are. I am pretty naive about all the ins and outs of islam but don't they have something like the ten commandments like the Jewish religion that says "Thou shall not kill"? I mean I can't even fathom the comparison of cartoon of the Isis leader that at the end of the day that doesn't amount to a hill of beans compare to human life. Those two muslims weren't provoked, they were assassins. That officer was killed because those two muslim had bloodlust - period. It has nothing to do with any other excuse.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote