Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts About MB Members' Tastes In Music
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 07:09 AM   #225 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We're all musical elitists here. Every one of us. The sheer fact that we are actually interested in music in the first place makes us feel musically superior to 90% of the people on Earth. The people talking to you on this thread are musical elitists. You are a musical elitist. Some less, some more. But we all have strong opinions about music and we all think we're right about them. Rather than pussy foot around it why don't we act as if we all already know that we think our music is better than everybody else's music and move on from there.

inb4 subjectivity

Those threads die because they're not interesting. Some guy starts an "Aren't the Shins Just Peachy Keen" thread, five people say variations of "Yeah, I love them, 'Random Song' is a really good song", and then nobody says anything about it ever again. The people who wanted to say something did, the people who didn't care didn't, and the simple fact of a band's existence isn't actually a conversation starter.
Maybe I am elitist, but not in the same way as you are. I guess I'm saying that I don't shove my so called superiority in your face like you do with yours, to me haha.

So going by what you said then, Batlord, you're a pretentious dickface.

@Briks

I tried that lastfm bit, and it isn't showing up in my signature...

Last edited by CoNtrivedNiHilism; 01-11-2015 at 07:14 AM.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote