Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Burzum racist?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #45 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Race is not a myth. I correctly identify and distinguish between people of African and European ancestry everyday. If one group of people spent 100,000 years evolving in Norway and another in Angola different sorts of problem solving skills may have offered an evolutionary advantage. Evolution is notorious for being slow but when humans tinker with it, like with dogs and marijuana, we find it can happen quite quickly.
Actually it is a myth. Like I said, humanity hasn't existed for long enough as one race to have developed significantly on a new evolutionary path, let alone to have developed into multiple races that are completely different in any significant way. But you don't have to take my word for it. Read the book I recommended ("The Race Myth: Why We Pretend Race Exists in America" by Joseph Graves), look into all of the variety of studies that have been done on the subject, actually inform yourself of the situation instead of just reckoning.

I know it's hard for you to believe, but humanity is one race. We're all in this together. And while the sub-races of humanity do have differences, they're insignificant at most, and intelligence has never been linked to sub-racial backgrounds. Now, instead of just responding with another "I'm right and you're wrong" post, just look up the subject and inform yourself.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote