Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:50 AM   #233 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i haven't actually advocated using violence.... i am advocating using words. we should use violence where necessary... for example to apprehend the thugs in question. i'm sure even you agree with that. beyond that i'm not advocating any type of violence so i don't know where you're getting that from.
I can't believe how much you're missing the point... I'll try to explain it as simply as possible, because this is just getting ridiculous. You have said time and again that the best solution in this situation is to retaliate against the terrorists. This is supporting the use of violence. You've also advocated the deportation and killing of people whose only similarity to the terrorists is in religion. So when I talk about violence, i'm not taking a dig at your personal level of violence. I'm talking about the mentality you support. And before you get all angry about me picking apart your argument, remember that I did predict this turn of events:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Before I go, I have one more thing to say. If you choose to respond to this with some petty insult that only shows that you never actually read my post, like "lol you're a fence-sitter" or "this is just silly", then you shouldn't expect any meaningful dialogue between us to take place. That's like randomly setting a fire in your house, and then complaining when it starts burning all of your stuff up.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote