Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:13 AM   #238 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Homegrown terrorists often operate differently to international terrorists, unless they are subservient to the international group.

They are taking the fight to our doorstep as we have taken it to theirs, quite logical really.
alright... my point is that it's not just an overseas boogeyman when it affects what you can or can't say and do in your own society.
Quote:
I call it using your noodle and keeping your yapper shut, and we all know that the freedom of the press/media had led to all kinds of things that really shouldn't be printed anyway, they have a tendency to upset all types of groups anyway.
i'll take that as a yes @ self censorship then? we'll just have to disagree cause we won't see eye to eye tbh
Quote:
You seem to have some great fear of being bossed about because you keep on bringing it up. The country where you live has one of the best freedom of expressions in the world, so I see no reason why the odd compromise shouldn't be made now and again.
how do you think we got this freedom though? it wasn't through compromise lol, that's sort of my point.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote