Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:56 AM   #282 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The video's a load of bollocks, they've confused ethnic zones in principal European cities as quasi mini-muslim states as no go areas, when the reality is that a lot of communities especially Asian and Middle Eastern are known for living in their own communities until they become more integrated into society as a whole (Asians especially in the UK are slower here than other races but they still get there) and finally branch out from the zones that they first lived in.

The so-called no go areas are areas left by the police for two reasons. 1) because the area is a lost cause due to its crime and is usually just a small area anyway or 2) the Police as is the case in Europe, often have a low-level approach to immigrant areas as a whole, for race relations and stuff etc, and in my mind that shows good sense.

Not only did the two in the video lack any real knowledge of what they were talking about but also had a stuttering phase to emphasize it even more.
I agree with it all mate, the video is unbelievable. It just made me laugh. The woman looks as if someone's just pulled a gun on her.

The bit about London I can see where they got that from cos there are videos of those Muslim Patrols that are about five people going round pouring people's beer away and telling women to cover up and not much else. The other thing is just a complete lie.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote