Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #5591 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

So, skipping the other night when I took some oxys beforehand, the past few times I've been drunk I had this weird sensation like I was high on other things or had intensified cravings for other things too. I've heard that mixing drugs can do that to some people and know a few people who can't even smoke weed anymore because it just effects them in ways that it wouldn't other people. Is that a thing with alcohol too? I've sobered up thanks to a shower and like 4 slices of pizza now but I had a few drinks earlier and felt like I was in a completely depersonalize state I'd figure would come with hallucinogens or something. It wasn't like blacking out because I can remember it all happening and know what I was feeling. Normally alcohol starts off with me being uninhibited and energized, then it metabolizes or whatever a bit and I feel more sedated, and then if I keep going it ends up amplifying however I'm feeling emotionally. This was weird, I felt completely disconnected from my body for a solid 3 hours. I was watching myself send text messages and having a conversation over the phone and stuff.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote