Music Banter - View Single Post - A theory on classical music from a Rock Music fan
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Kashmir86
Traveler Of Time & Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_baked87
you're a ****ing fascist, need i say more. pull you're head out of you're whitebred redneck ass and realize there are different cultures and different dialects of english exist. do we say "bloody" "bollocks" and "cheerio!" (stereotypes i know) over here? no. because we have our own dialect, and it so happens so do some african americans and other minorities, and even a few honkys. i can still understand what their saying. besides, if it offends you so much, just dont listen to it.
i don't listen to it, and for that i get condemned. Well to a certain extent I do because it seems to be the only type of music you hear blaring from the ****ty stereo in some teenagers mommies car. Led zeppelin wrote 100+ songs without using bloody, bollock or cheerio, or any other english words liek that in their songs. Pink Floyd wrote well in excess of 100 songs using nothing but the english language. Both bands being british of course. Bob dylan has released 50 albums all of which contain the english language, yet it is rare to find 1 single modern rap song without at least one of these made up words in it. Also, what is the fascination with rims? All the above artists and many others wrote thousands upon thousands of songs in the past without one mention of rims, and yet it is the most popular subject of modern rap. Take away the subject of rims and hoes, and there would hardly be such thing as rap anymore. It is so much more amazing what 1 man, bob dylan could do with just a guitar, a harmonica, and his voice. He didnt need a dj and tons of people sittin behind computers droppin the beatz for him. It blows away rap. I would like to hear a rap instrumental too, that would be the most boring, lame, retarded thing ever. Music has always been played with instruments for centuries, not drum machines and computer made sounds, its pathetic. And why shouldn't I hate rap?
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm"

"How many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
How many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?"

"Diamond rope silver chain
Pretty noose is pretty pain
And I don’t like what you got me hanging from"
Kashmir86 is offline   Reply With Quote