Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats your fav guitar?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #75 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
My humble Squier Tele is just plain ol' pine body. But it's nice to have a Tele-ish guitar again (the Tele I had as a teenager was a real American Tele).

<-----Expecting the guitar, not the amp (although I'd love that amp). I purchased a used Fender 25R amp.
Yeay, ribbons! At last you'll have a Tele-ish guitar again!

I remember you were wanting a Tele several years ago, when your dream guitar was the inca silver American made Telecaster with a rosewood fretboard and, ideally, a silver pickguard.

I'm delighted to learn that you'll soon have a Squier Tele so you can again make pleasantly jangly guitar tones *and* so your new acoustic guitar will have a friend.

Chula's 280 year old reclaimed pine body Tele and EPOCH6's ash body Tele (even without knots!) are beautiful. This thread threatens to reignite my little guitar obsession phase I went through several years ago.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote