Music Banter - View Single Post - my friend joe
Thread: my friend joe
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

he doesn't specifically refer to the 'lizard illuminati' but that's basically what i take from it cause i'm aware of icke and his theories. really what happened was, one day we were having a conversation and joe said he wanted to tell me something, but never to repeat it over the phone or any other electronic medium (lol, sorry joe). he warned me that if i did repeat it, i would start to notice people following me.

and so of course i was intrigued and i was like alright go ahead. and bsacially the most specific he was willing to get about it was that 'our government has a diplomatic relationship with beings from another dimension.'

but yea, i really just wanted to post his movie cause i think it's really brilliantly **** but i knew nobody would give a **** cause they don't know joe. so i figured maybe if i told you guys about joe you might watch his **** movie. btw it's not actually his movie, he did it for a friend who he doesn't like anymore and he thinks it's **** too so it's fine for me to make fun of it.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote