Music Banter - View Single Post - Katy Perry
Thread: Katy Perry
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #397 (permalink)
jacktricity
Groupie

Smile Katy Perry Analysis

I think katy perry's best song without a doubt is... E.T. featuring Kanye West... this song beyond a doubt changed my life. maybe because i love space... but the song also has a very catchy simplistic beat. I like music & would like to be the male version of katy perry, & one day i'd like to do a space music video with katy perry. how cool would that be. Katy has a certain universal appeal, in the artistic sense, not the commercial.

I feel as if Katy doesn't really know how cool she is... but at the same time is comprehensive of what the masses enjoy. she would be a girl worth marrying, if not for her good looks. too bad she's too old for me (i'm 25) i'm only trying to marry a pop star younger than me. cause i think a woman should be younger than a man, typically... not always the case, there are exceptions... but how did i get on the topic of marriage instead of music. lol.

i think other than katy perry, pop stars worth marrying would be ariana grande, or definitely selena gomez. if only katy perry was a couple years younger. she'd be perfect.

my name is jack desimone "jacktricity" by the way... facebook. com/jack.desimone.92 is my personal facebook soundcloud. com/jack-de-simone is my personal soundcloud. maybe one day i could be as pro as katy perry. not spamming you guys at all. i'll be here to chat all about katy perry and not myself. no shameless plugs here. self-promotion is very shameful & selfish.
jacktricity is offline   Reply With Quote