Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:23 AM   #252 (permalink)
Key

I've been listening to a lot of Approaching Nirvana lately. I'm not saying i'm super into the electronica / dubstep-esque style of music, but I do have a couple of guilty pleasures here and there. These guys are good. They've released quite a few albums so far, but one in particular is one that I will be talking about right now...Lapse In Time.

I don't know what it takes to make a nearly perfect or perfect electronic album, but man have these guys done just that. This albums flows perfectly, each individual song feels like a better version than the one before it, and the amount of repetitive play you can get out of this album without it getting stale is just incredible. It's been a while since I always was in the mood for an electronic - esque album. Truth be told, the last time that happened was when I was hugely into Pendulum, more because I saw them in concert prior to that. Anyway, definitely a group you'd want to listen to if you're into this type of stuff. I'm not even that much into this type of stuff and I enjoy it immensely.

Not sure what i'd put for my favorite track as all of them are pretty fantastic in their own right.

Key is offline   Reply With Quote