Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:42 AM   #5755 (permalink)
Isbjørn
cooler commie than elph

Would you rather no one show up to your wedding or your funeral?
Funeral. I'll be dead anyway.

Would you rather time travel to meet your great ancestors from 200 years ago or your descendants 200 years in the future?
The future is going to suck nuts, so my ancestors for sure. But from 201 years ago instead, so I could celebrate Norway getting its very own constitution. But not the part about banning Jews from the country, that part is wack.

Would you rather live a life of substantially meaningful struggle or decadent vanity?
I'd like to be a contributing member of society instead of a Dorian Gray, so meaningful struggle it is.

Would you rather have to live life with no arms or no legs?
No legs.

Would you rather be blind but with exceptional hearing or deaf with exceptional sight?
Sorry MusicBanter, but I'd rather be deaf. I'm absolutely terrified of going blind.

Would you rather live in a world where everyone was mute or in a world where no one had anything interesting to say?
A world where everyone was mute. Sometimes I just want everyone to shut exactly up, and written interaction isn't too bad. If no one had anything interesting to say, everything would be boring, duh.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote